Our thorough, safe process will revitalize your carpets and make them look new again. We can also clean pathways or portions of a room.
We can clean any fabric-covered piece, removing soil, rejuvenating color and extending the life of your furniture.
We can remove pet odors and many other odors without strong, irritating cover-ups.
DuPontTM Teflon Advanced Carpet and Upholstery Protector
- Helps carpets stay cleaner longer
- Protects against both oil and water based stains
- Helps spills blot up before they become stains
- Vacuuming is more effective to remove soil
- Rejuvenates the protective treatment applied at the mill
We use a special tool that effectively cleans your stairs. We'll clean the entire staircase then towel it down for maximum soil removal.
- We will pick up your area rugs, take them back to our shop for cleaning and return them at your convenience. Our service includes vacuuming and hot water extraction with stain and soil removal. We safely dry your rug using our custom air drying system.
- If you prefer, you can drop off your area rugs at our shop for the same great service and enjoy a discount.
- We also clean area rugs at your home or office.
Emergency & Routine Spot Removal
We will come to your home or office to take care of any pet accidents or any other smaller spills that don't require an entire cleaning. We use our portable spotter, along with our special spotting agents, to effectively remove the stains.
Water Damage Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Clean-Up
- Specialized in Drying Flooded Homes & Businesses
- Certified, Licensed, Bonded, Insured
- Recommended by Insurance Agents & Adjusters
- Care, Comfort & Answers When You Need Them Most
How To Pick A Cleaning Service
It sounds simple enough, but is it really? When hiring a cleaning company, you're inviting total strangers into your home and for that reason, you should be looking for a professional service that prides itself on honesty and thoroughness. Harvest Cleaning is that service. With over 20 years of experience in the Helena area, we bring a bounty to the table. Our Bane-Clene carpet and upholstery cleaning is second to none, as is our 24-hour water damage restoration service. Usually, in a few short hours, we'll clean, deodorize and apply DupointTM Teflon Advanced protector to your residential or commercial space. Of course, cleaning time depends on the size of each job, but you can rest assured, our work is performed thoroughly, efficiently and quickly.
Why People Use Harvest Cleaning
"Harvest Cleaning always shows up on time and gets the job done. I've used other cleaning services in the past and nothing compares to Harvest. They consistently do an excellent cleaning job at an honest price. I'm happy to say I've found my cleaning service."
Harvest's Bane-Clene System
Proven technology is at work when you hire Harvest Cleaning. The Bane-Clene System is recommended by leading fiber producers and carpet manufacturers worldwide. Bane-Clene utilizes a carefully controlled combination of pressure, temperature and PH to safely clean both carpet and upholstery. Our warm water extraction system uses no abrasive brushes or harsh chemicals and 95% of the moisture is recovered, so carpets dry faster. With the Bane-Clene System all heavy cleaning equipment stays in the truck - nothing comes into your home other than the operator, a hose and the cleaning head. We even bring our own presoftened water and disposal facility.
The Bane-Clene System is safe - for us, you and your carpet. Our system uses lower water temperatures, less water pressure, and a lower concentration of chemicals than other hot water extraction cleaning systems. High pressure, temperature and chemical content is detrimental to your carpet, and in reality, does an inferior cleaning. The ultra-high water pressure of typical cleaning systems merely blows dirt deep into the pile. In time, the dirt will become abrasive, wear the carpet and rise to the surface.
Harvest vs. the Competition
| Ban -Clene System
| Typical Hot Water Extraction
| WaterTemp . . . . . . 140
|| Water Temp . . . . . . . . . 200
| PSI . . . . . . . . . . . . . 150
|| PSI . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .1200
| Power Source. . Electric
|| Power Source . . Propane/Gas
After Your Carpet Is Cleaned
- Be sure room is ventilated.
- 72 - 78 is the best drying temperature.
- Turning on fans will facilitate the drying process.
- Do not remove tabs or blocks under furniture until carpet is completely dry - usually 24 hours.
- Do not allow drapes, bed spreads, etc. to touch carpet while it's damp.
- Do not close off a room until carpet is dry.
Caution: Tile and wood floors will be slick after walking on damp carpets. Use care.
DuPontTM Teflon advanced Carpet Treatment
Harvest Cleaning will treat your carpet and upholstery with DuPointTM Teflon Advanced protector to keep your carpet and upholstery cleaner, saving you both time and money.
Harvest Cleaning's Suggested Carpet Maintenance
You can make the difference regarding the life of your carpet. In addition to periodic professional cleaning we suggest regular maintenance, consisting primarily of vacuuming. Dirt and grit should never be allowed to settle into the base of the carpet fibers. This will cause an abrasive action, resulting in the appearance of traffic lanes and worn areas.